Thursday, December 11, 2008

GOOP


GOOP is awesome. I first learned of it through Jessica's blog (another shout-out) and think its a really cool idea. What is GOOP you may ask. It is a weekly newsletter put out by Gwyneth Paltrow on a variety of topics including cooking, traveling, exhibits, fashion and the soul. So okay, my instant reaction was not to like it because it makes me cringe thinking just because you're a celebrity its assumed you know what you're talking about, but its actually quite nice and unpretentious. I recommend checking it out.

On how to build a "uniform":

On where to go in LA:

From a recommended exhibit (Elizabeth Peyton, Jarvis. 1996. Oil on Board):

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...i've never heard of GOOP, but i'll be sure to check it out :)
xoxo,
Micaela

jgar said...

my boss bree and i talk about going to that intelligentsia sometimes but its like 5 bucks for a small coffee

Welcome!

Welcome!