Monday, December 8, 2008

this weekend

Good morning! I woke up feeling so sick. Yesterday I was feeling something coming on and despite all the juice drinking, supplement taking and fizzy sick drinks I've become sick. Ug. Oh well. It's a beautiful morning and I have the whole day to stay at home and work on finals. 

So the weekend has come and gone, and I had such a great time with my mom. It was a short trip but we did a lot. Here are some highlights: 


Dinner at Salpicon

Aaron made Panetone

and Hank and Lainey had the run of the place

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you play "Isn't she lovely?" to set the scene as your mom arrived in O'Hare?

Ha ha I think your sister hates me.

Laura said...

HA... yeah can't help. But she is lovely so what can you do.

Kate said...

I don't have anything against the song "isn't she lovely" in and of itself. That is all I will say.

Welcome!

Welcome!