Monday, January 5, 2009

nye in nyc


So I'm back from New York and I loved it. So happy I went and I can't believe I've lived this long without seeing it. By far my favorite moment was walking the streets of Greenwich Village at night. So many great shops and restaurants intermixed with the character of the streets. I didn't need to go inside... they were just as wonderful to observe. I also loved Central Park. How could you not love the park? So magical. I took less pictures than I would have hoped, but preferred just relaxing and enjoying than whipping my camera out at every great stop. Though I'm sad roomie Steve moved, I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to see The City. 

I've left with a long list of blog ideas, much like this, but have low expectations about what I'll get to before I find new things to move on to. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww...you look so pretty in that picture! i'm glad you liked your trip :)
xoxo,
Micaela

Welcome!

Welcome!