Tuesday, January 29, 2013

winter apartment blues

I have been in such a funk with my own apartment lately. No craigslist-ing. No rearranging. Basically ignoring huge sections of the house. I have been ignoring out plants, the living room as a whole, and never step into the guest room anymore (the cat box is in there and I'm pregnant so that a good excuse). I think it has to do with the gray skies and cold weather. Still it makes me sad. I just watch TV basically every night. Not cool. I have a couple updates on a list of to-dos around the place, so I should just get one thing done per week- I'll feel good about that. To dos include:
        -Switch dining room chairs
        -Mount and hang the reindeer Hyde
        -Prep the guest room for a long term guest
        -Organize and clean my closet
        -Organize and clean the pantry


In the meantime I saw these candle holders on Manhattan Nest today. Only 5 bucks a piece! I might have to go for it. I'll sit on it for a few days and think about it.





No comments:

Welcome!

Welcome!