Sunday, February 21, 2010

apartment update

We have done some major rearranging in this place so I thought I'd share.

Bedroom (used to be the office):

Guest room (was guest room but switched furniture):

Office: used to be bedroom, but with all the great built-ins. we thought it would be a better office. It still needs some work though, so I'll post pics later.

Dining room: I found this Lane Highboy at my new favorite thrift store, Boomerang, in Jamaica Plain. After I purchased it I found it on Ebay for 5 times the price. Amazing!


1 comment:

Heather said...

The apartment is looking awesome! You are finding such good pieces...I love that you are acquiring them over time and finding great deals. I am very immediate gratification (like my dad :)) so I have a hard time with that.

Welcome!

Welcome!