Friday, June 5, 2009

last day of school... for a long time!


Wow. Today is my last day of school. I can't believe how fast it went, and yet I'm so intellectually exhausted, I can't imagine it feeling longer. I'm off to my last class that will include cheese and wine, and then my last University of Chicago duty will be graduation a week from now. I'm so glad I did it, and only sort of glad its done. I can easily say it was my most challenging experience, and I've grown so much intellectually. I can also easily say the a PhD is not in my future (so near future at least) and that real employment will be fantastically appreciated. I'm so happy to have my master's at my age; now lets make a dent in those loans!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your Masters!! I hope to be in the same situation 1 year from now. Good luck on the loans, too. That's partially why I went to grad school...so I could hide from the loans and qualify for a higher paying job to pay them off faster.

Welcome!

Welcome!