Thursday, August 7, 2008

Crazy Weather in Washington DC


DC has some crazy weather. Aaron and I have been stuck in a sun storm. The sun was beaming down on the sidewalk, and as the rain fell it seemed to evaporate off the pavement. Today it drizzled again on me in complete sunlight. Right now a storm is rolling in, but it so patchy. When I stepped outside the sun was shinning, but the wind was blowing, the temperature dropped, and I could feel the mist from rain falling elsewhere. I can hear the thunder in the distance. I've been told that because of the ocean being close and being at a lower latitude, the weather is more tropical here. Storms come and go so fiercely, its impossible to predict. Weather like this just makes me excited. Its so interesting and unpredictable and grand. The scale is incredible- completely beyond man. I love it. 

No comments:

Welcome!

Welcome!