Sunday, October 17, 2010

neglect. new york.



wow. It's been a while. I was getting that feeling that, since I've neglected this blog for so so long, that any return must be a triumphant one. I've done so many things this summer. Traveled to mexico, newport folk festival, wisdom teeth out, brief but wonderful chicago trip, katie came to visit, I went to visit katie, matt came to town, and so on....

I was feeling like I needed to post about each of these things to come back. but the past is the past. Then I was thinking about switching to a tumbler. this may still happen. but in the meantime I'll start posting again. Why not?

sorry for the neglect.

in the meantime, here are a few shots from my recent new york trip. I had a great time with my sister, and caught some awesome New Yorker festival events. It was my first time in NYC when the weather was actually nice. Fun!

No comments:

Welcome!

Welcome!