Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas is here!



Wow! I can't believe Christmas is only a few days away! Aaron and I leave tomorrow night to head back to Chicago. Good thing we didn't leave earlier- we might have been snowed in! We got a lot of snow on Saturday, as you can see below. Here I am in front of our new car (not that you can see it). I had to buy one to get to my new job. The car is growing on me I guess, but I still see myself as a non-car person, and hope to get rid of it as soon as I can. I'm wearing Aaron's mom's old Finnish fur cap. It's dramatic yes, but very warm. I even got a compliment on the street!

I've been wrapping away in preparation for Christmas. Ikea had such great nordic inspired decorations this year. I think it's my favorite paper yet!

Oh, and here's Aaron below in the White Mountains. Pretty huh?

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your photos are great! i especially like that hat.

i know how you feel about the car...been feeling the same way for 2 years now!

Welcome!

Welcome!