Tuesday, December 9, 2008

photo blogs


I've recently come across some great photo blogs that totally inspire me and makes me wish I had a better camera. This first one uses only one model, and I'm told she is just thirteen. Amazing.


This one is also great. He captures such unique moments.


I've shared this one before, and the more I look at it the more intrigued I am. The pairing of decomposition and new life through is striking. All stages and uses of life are included in these country images. Animals as pets, animals as food, animals in the process of being food, animals that simply die on their own. And people involved the cycle each in their own way, seemingly unaware of the process they're a part of. 



2 comments:

Laura said...

i'm so glad you commented on my blog because i am enjoying yours very much. btw you are also my winner~ congrats! please send me your shipping address (composinglaura @ gmail.com) and i'll send the earrings to you. :)

Cristina said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Deborah

Term Life Insurance

Welcome!

Welcome!